Fun. Safe. Clean.
We want everyone to have a great time, so staff and guests must share the responsibility to maintain a fun, safe, and clean atmosphere. Note the following when enjoying Forest:
- Anyone 19 years and older is welcome.
- Absolutely no using, selling, or purchasing of any drugs on site.
- No outside food or drink, and no drinks outside.
- Zero tolerance policy for fighting. If you start or participate in a fight, you’ll receive a not so warm reception from the RCMP and a ban from the bar.
- Respect the space and the staff. A lot of work has gone into making this a great spot for you so vandalism or mistreatment of property and people will not be tolerated.
- If your hands land where they’re not invited, you won’t be invited back.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason.
- If following any of the above sounds like you won’t have fun, better your chances for a good night and don’t come at all.